During the assembly of a plywood, resin coated core
veneers are placed along with dry wood panels. The
assembled core and panels are then placed in hydraulic
hot press at defined temperature and pressure. when
pressure is applied then resin should penetrate the core
and panel vertically for stronger bonding.
In a normal plywood, which is bonded with faulty resin,
the movement of resin occurs in horizontally not
vertically which result the poor bonding of core and
panel. Plywood made with this process have poor
strength and minimum life.
DURBI plywood is made with DRIP( Deep Resin Infusion
in Panels) technology. In this technique the resin is made
with specific formulation due to which resin has high
solid content and specific viscosity. Due to specific
viscosity resin circulate vertically in core and panel and
provide a super strong bonding between core and panel.
Due to DRIP technology resin circulate 360 degree and
provide long life and strength to plywood.
STRONGLY BONDED WITH
Durbi Ply with 360 degree resin circulation:
- Resin penetrates the core and panel and binds both
firmly, which provide strong bonding between core &
- With 360 degree resin circulation, DURBI ply has higher
binding and thus it remains strong for years.
- Uniform resin circulation provides the better water
resistant properties to DURBI ply and also remains
unaffected in high heat and humid conditions.
- 360 degree resin circulation prevent DURBI ply from
bending and twisting in changing weather conditions.
- Strong bonding, due to 360 degree resin circulation, gives
you multiple choice of painting, polishing, laminate or
veneer pasting without any de-lamination of face veneer.
Other Ply without 360 degree resin circulation:
- Resin remains on the surface of core and panels so
there is poor binding between core & panels.
- Because of poor penetration of resin normal ply core
panel and face veneer get separated after some time
- The Ply with poor binding can't withstand in water and
high humid conditions.
- Due to the uneven resin circulation normal ply have a
problem of bending and twisting.
- Face veneer get de-laminated during the painting,
polishing and laminate or veneer pasting.